AdvisorEngine®, the provider of client relationship management (CRM) and portfolio management technology, has just announced the launch of AdvisorEngine CRM. This successor to Junxure CRM delivers an entirely new technology foundation and enhanced productivity capabilities.
“This is a key milestone moment for our clients and our team,” said AdvisorEngine CEO Rich Cancro. “We’ve gone through a true product transformation by developing a new technical architecture, designing an entirely reimagined user experience and adding important new capabilities to drive advisory firm growth and productivity.”
All CRM clients have received access to the enhanced experience and will continue to benefit from best-in-industry support and training. Consistent with AdvisorEngine’s open-architecture approach to serving financial advisors, the upgraded CRM will continue to be offered as a standalone product, priced per user.
AdvisorEngine CRM is built for investment advisory firms that provide high-end client service. A key differentiator is its powerful purpose-built functionality that can be used out-of-the-box or customized to meet a firm’s specific needs around data, process and user administration.
“You don’t need a cadre of consultants to be successful using AdvisorEngine CRM,” Cancro said. “Our highly configurable CRM platform is designed for easy adoption by various roles in an advisor’s practice including principals, operations and client support staff without incurring one-time and ongoing technology consulting fees.”
- Personalization. Powerful, easy-to-use configuration is available at both the individual user and firm levels. Simple to use, ‘drag-and-drop’ editing is among many capabilities that gives users the flexibility to organize their data experience, create workflows and support their client service segmentation strategy.
- Prospecting Tools. An easy online form builder turns website visitors into prospects. Web Forms can be created in a few simple steps without any coding expertise. Submissions are automatically captured by the CRM, saving time by eliminating manual data entry.
- Client Profile. The CRM’s most heavily used area has been fully reimagined to benefit light adopters and power users. Client information is surfaced in a clean, actionable format. Users save valuable time by using new direct editing capabilities that eliminate the need for multiple clicks into secondary screens.
- Activity Feed and Alerts. The feed delivers a new consolidated streaming view of important operational activities relevant to each user in real-time. Enhanced reminders with expiration dates allow for automated cleanup of past tasks.
- Modern Technical Architecture and Design System. A re-engineered software architecture improves system performance, so pages load up to 10x faster. It also allows AdvisorEngine developers to innovate and add new CRM features more rapidly. Updated navigation, pages, fonts, and color schemes provide users with a modern experience.
“Today’s announcement reflects four years of hard work coming to fruition,” said AdvisorEngine Chief Operating Officer Craig Ramsey. “The AdvisorEngine team has taken a deliberate, thoughtful approach to evolving the product. By working closely with our clients, we gathered and acted on thousands of points of feedback.
“Since the product’s origins in 1999, Junxure CRM has always had a reputation for being advisor-centric, purpose-built software,” Ramsey continued. “It is rewarding to continue that strong legacy and infuse it with new innovation. We are proud to harness the best of Junxure and move it forward as AdvisorEngine CRM.”