NEW YORK, September 13, 2022 –
Wealth management practitioners gained access to a new resource today with the launch of Action! magazine, available now in print and digital format. The publication, led by veteran journalist Suleman Din, provides actionable content including downloadable templates, tactical checklists, practical how-to articles and video guides.
Action! covers five content pillars developed by surveying U.S. wealth management professionals to determine the topics most relevant to high-performing firms: (1) Operational Effectiveness, (2) Relationship Management, (3) Revenue Growth, (4) Investment Excellence and (5) Culture & Strategy.
Role-specific content is a differentiating feature of the publication. While many outlets focus exclusively on the Financial Advisor role, Action! delivers dedicated information for the entire wealth management firm, including Client Success, Operations, Business Management and Administrative professionals.
Action! will be guided by a diverse and experienced industry advisory group:
- Matt Ackermann, Integrated Partners, Chief Content Officer
- Sally Cates, Dynasty Financial, Head of Public Relations and Communications
- Amit Dogra, tru Independence, President and Chief Operating Officer
- Stephen Dover, Franklin Templeton, Chief Market Strategist and Head of Franklin Templeton Institute
- Doug Fritz, F2 Strategy, Co-Founder and CEO
- Ritu Gupta, Bessemer Investment Management, Chief Compliance Officer
- Brian Hamburger, MarketCounsel, President & CEO
- Frank Paré, PF Wealth Management Group, President & Managing Partner
- Meghan Richter, Intention.ly, Co-Founder
- April Rudin, The Rudin Group, Founder & CEO
- Suzanne Siracuse, Suzanne Siracuse Consulting, Founder & CEO
- Marie Swift, Impact Communications, CEO
“Action! is a practical, solutions-focused resource that the industry has needed for some time,” Din says. “I am thrilled to work with this high-caliber advisory group and grateful for the opportunity to create actionable content with, and for, wealth management professionals.”
To ensure a variety of perspectives is represented, Action! features contributions from a cross-section of the financial advisory industry, including practitioners, consultants, M&A advisors, solutions providers and industry observers.
Content in Action! Volume One includes:
- “Yes, There is an Easier Way to Train Advisors on Technology,” from the operations and training experts at Hamilton Capital, a national RIA
- “Five Steps to Success,” an overview from veteran industry journalist Charles Paikert presenting five actions successful advisory firms are taking to remain competitive
- “Life Beyond Referrals: The Role of Marketing in RIA Growth,” by Meghan Richter, co-founder of Intention.ly, which explores how firms can embrace content marketing
- “The Widening Impact of Conflicts,” by Stephen Dover, Franklin Templeton’s Chief Market Strategist, examining the geo-economic effects of the war in Europe
- “15 Questions with Actor Andy Buckley…and CFO David Wallace,” in which the actor compares his time at Merrill Lynch to his experience on NBC’s The Office
Action! also features profiles of industry professionals, highlighting their experiences and paths to success. Many of these professionals are helping to build a growing Action! community for sharing ideas and best-practice tips.
A career journalist, Din previously served as technology editor for American Banker and Financial Planning before joining financial technology provider AdvisorEngine. A graduate of the Columbia Journalism School, Din’s career has included reporting for the Newark Star-Ledger. His coverage of the Asian tsunami in 2004 earned him a finalist nod for the Livingston Awards.
Din developed the concept for Action! in partnership with Craig Ramsey, AdvisorEngine’s COO. The pair saw a clear market need for actionable information.
“We are focused on bridging the gap between idea and execution,” Ramsey said. “Action! brings together a community of people who like to get things done -- and enjoy helping others do the same.”