TAMPA, March 14, 2023 –
AdvisorEngine® unveiled at the Technology Tools for Today (T3) conference enhanced portfolio management abilities, creating a compelling option for investment advisory firms looking to upgrade their wealth management technology.
The portfolio management suite unites performance reporting, rebalancing and fee billing capabilities and delivers analytics for portfolio insights, streamlined processing and clear views into performance across all levels of a household and portfolio.
AdvisorEngine harnesses direct custodian data, DST Fan Mail™ as well as data aggregation from MX to provide advisors with a true portrait of their clients’ assets and liabilities, including the ability to track and report on managed and non-managed assets.
The platform addresses the major headaches facing multi-custody wealth management firms. AdvisorEngine technology acts as a unifying layer, simplifying and harmonizing daily tasks across multiple custodian systems into one experience – saving firms countless hours and reducing costs.
“The modern advisor needs a sharp understanding of performance dynamics and asset data all in one place,” said AdvisorEngine CEO Rich Cancro. “Our suite of portfolio management capabilities unifies workflows and provides robust insights across their practice.”
“Our priority is delivering a harmonized process,” Cancro added. “Whether it is digital client onboarding, account maintenance or portfolio management across the major institutions, we do all the heavy lifting.”
Highlights of AdvisorEngine functionality:
- Data and workflow integrations: Constant expansion of connectivity with industry custodians and data providers, the latest being DST Fan Mail™
- Performance reporting: Intuitive performance reporting with benchmarks, combined with household views across custodians and robust configurability
- Fee billing: Press one button and generate all the files you need to deliver to any custodian, and quickly bill and reconcile multiple accounts
- Rebalancing capabilities: Once orders are generated, they automatically route to custodians through a FIX interface, with no need to upload or download files
- Account management: Easily track client activities, switch between multiple accounts with a click and get alerts when accounts need attention
- Client portal: Advisors’ clients see all their activity and assets across custodians in one place; dynamic portfolio reporting enables advisors to demonstrate their value at every interaction
- Data visualizations: At-a-glance dashboards that can be tailored for firm principals, operations personnel, or advisors
The platform automatically processes actions, maps disparate transaction codes to a uniform framework, delivers relevant information to custodians, and validates data entry and to limit “Not In Good Order” (NIGO’s) issues.
AdvisorEngine’s purpose-built workflows give users clear and repeatable steps. Advisors and operations professionals can onboard clients, manage cash and rebalance portfolios in one place, regardless of where underlying accounts are held. If enabled by the advisor, clients can also take direct action in the client portal to complete important tasks across multiple accounts, like initiating cash transfers.
These recent enhancements leverage the same modern open technology architecture and design-thinking approach employed to transform Junxure CRM into AdvisorEngine CRM®.
“The ongoing evolution of our capabilities is possible thanks to three strengths we possess,” said AdvisorEngine Chief Operating Officer Craig Ramsey. “Our longstanding relationships with custodians, which continue to deepen; the data foundation of our technology platform; and the product design expertise of our team.”